So I now officially have a public forum. Some people would use this for the outlet of political beliefs or even perhaps to help people in some way. I will cast all civic and social responsibility aside to author the most asinine blog ever created. How asinine you may ask? I'm talking piss and fart jokes, dumb website plugging, and maybe a rant or two about the price of gas. Looking for profound insight? Go somewhere else.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
The beginning of nothing
So I now officially have a public forum. Some people would use this for the outlet of political beliefs or even perhaps to help people in some way. I will cast all civic and social responsibility aside to author the most asinine blog ever created. How asinine you may ask? I'm talking piss and fart jokes, dumb website plugging, and maybe a rant or two about the price of gas. Looking for profound insight? Go somewhere else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sweet.
But you misspelled "asinine."
Hmm...interesting. My spell check actually added the extra "s" Thanks Google toolbar, FOR NOTHING!
I won't say "equally as asinine" but I just started a blog at the beginning of the month that seems similar in nature. No politics (except for the daily Colbert quote, and those aren't usually politically driven). I'd love some feedback.
http://myheadisinthesun.blogspot.com/
-Jordan
awesomeness.
I will add you to my rss feeds.
Post a Comment