So the other evening Ben, Cassie, and I decided that we are writing a book full of our dumb vernacular, ideas, and rants about the Midwest's mispronunciation of words. First though, I will be putting most of them here considering all three of us are way too lazy to do any book writing.
Coming Soon,
Such Literary Greats as:
Even Grandma has a Taint! etcetera, etcetera.
Stories behind such great statements as:
Plane Driver
Wandas
China Bar
etcetera...
Words that are just wrong:
Supposbably has no "b" It's supposedly jack ass.
Probly (Is this a new abbreviation?)
etcetera....
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looking forward to "Even Grandma has Taint". Sounds like it would be excellent material for Story Time at the public library.
When bloggin about the tenants of proper English, you mus not forget a section dedicated to the misuse of the words "seen" and "saw".
"I seen that the other day."
"Have you saw that new movie Condemned starrin' Stone Cold? It's 'bout time summonen Hollywood put that badass inna serious movie."
Hear hear! 'Bout time somebody spoke up an pointed out how people are dumb and can't talk the way they they posta talk. Now I ain't no p'fessor but I know when people say words wrong. And it makes me pisster'na pit bull hangin on a tire swing. Maybe you and me are in agree-ance about this but the rest of the world needs ta know they are wrong. just axe me.
Post a Comment